Willow & Rose
Willow & Rose
Weekly Video Lessons
Library of 225+ Video Lessons
Never miss a single lesson! My library of 225+ videos feature topics such as Staging, Marketing and Organization.
Private Facebook Group
Get access to the Staging Your Antique Shop private Facebook Group, where you can learn from others and meet a business buddy!
I’ll be here every step of the way to provide you with support, encouragement and advice.
What You'll Learn:
This membership group will help you:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you sell antiques or want to sell antiques, then this is the right place for you.
- Weekly lessons from me and other industry experts
- A library of 125+ past video lessons
- Access to the Staging Your Antique Shop private Facebook Group, where you learn with me and other antique dealers
- 1-on-1 support whenever you need it
No worries! As long as you are in the group, you will have access to the weekly videos and can watch them on replay.
Yes! In the group, there is a section called Announcements, and each month I post the topics we will cover there
For this, you have a few options:
- Option 1 – All of the topics I have covered in the past 2 years are available to you. You can do a search in the Facebook Group or in the SYAS Library on my website to see if I have already covered the topic.
- Option 2 – I have a monthly Pick My Brain live video session. This gives you a chance to personally ask me questions. Sometimes I think it’s easier to ask and answer orally!
- Option 3 – You can just post your question in the Facebook Group, and I will answer it. Depending on how lengthy/complex the answer, I may answer it in a Pick My Brain lesson, or I may decide to make it a future topic.
Yes, you can cancel at any time through the website.
Definitely! There are a lot of videos available on staging and I try to go over something new when it comes to creating a vignette each month, but this group is definitely more than that. We talk about organization, time management, shipping, invoicing, social media, inventory, photography and more. I also have guest speakers join the group to share their expertise.
Well, we hire people when we don’t know what we are doing. I go over who I hire when things are beyond my capabilities, and I try to show you exactly what to do in other areas. I also use screen recordings of both my phone and computer to walk you through different technology skills.
Please see the product page: https://thejunkparlor.com/product/staging-your-antique-shop/
I would honestly suggest trying it out for a month. If you sell antiques then it is totally worth $47.99 to have access to over 100 video lessons. If you don’t learn something that will help you make back that $47.99 then I am not doing my job!