So, while wasting time on Instagram I found Natalie at My Vintage Porch created some concrete looking pots from some terracotta pots. I had a ton of pots, some newer that didn’t have any awesome patina…so, I thought I’d give it a whirl. You can watch my video HERE.
Here are some shots too… basically you add wood joint compound to your pots with a scraper. Let that dry and then use different colors of paint to create even more dimension. I found that I like the look best when I blended the paint colors while they were wet on the pot.
Checkout what I’ve done more recently with terra cotta pots HERE.